Meltdown Digital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard House Production & Engineering Message Board

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

How can Yamaha do this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Hatchell
Administrator
Jay Hatchell

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-04-30

How can Yamaha do this Empty
PostSubject: How can Yamaha do this   How can Yamaha do this EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:50 am

Like how can Yamaha do this...................
I have just recently updated my Studio from XP32bit to Windows 7 64bit Version i have everything else up working perfect Cubase 5, Reason 4, Live 8 ect and even my Edroil Fa 66 Firewire Soundcard works perfect but i have the Yamaha 01x control interface at the mo but the M-LAN Drivers for 64 bit processing on Vista & Win 7 haven't been released and WONT be either along with all other MLAN drivers for all yamaha equiptment based on 64 bit, what a load of bollex that is ive read 100's of treads on this and there defo not releasing it so anyone that needs 64 bit NLAN driver may forget about it now all this equiptment is just going to become useless in the future unless we stick to XP or 32bit

How can such a big company like Yamaha not release a driver for Vista/WIN 7 64bit its a joke 1000s of people out there with a lot of Yamaha equiptment now no good to them if they decide to use 64 bit processing Fucking Dope's im going mad to use it..
Back to top Go down
https://meltdowndigital.forumotion.com

How can Yamaha do this

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meltdown Digital  :: Hardhouseireland Topics :: Music Production Forum-
Jump to: