Meltdown Digital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard House Production & Engineering Message Board

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meltdown Presents Pierce Rooney 14th feb 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Hatchell
Administrator
Jay Hatchell

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Meltdown Presents Pierce Rooney 14th feb 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Meltdown Presents Pierce Rooney 14th feb 2009   Meltdown Presents Pierce Rooney 14th feb 2009 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:11 am

Great Night it has to be said Starting off the night in the 'get out there slot' we had Gerry Dunbar who was very impressive for his very 1st set out live
up next we had Eoghan Larkin Filling in for his Brother Damo who could'nt make it and done a pritty good job as well up next we had the meltdown debut from Function 1 Boss Shane Greene who didn't fail to impress with some great new hardhouse then i was up next to kick start the night with a full on Hardhouse Vinyl Popping session which i enjoyed very much then we had Boca Byrne whos set went down a treat for warming up just before Pierce playing nice groovey hardhouse to set the tone perfect for our headline act Pierce Rooney who never fails to impress with an absolutely banging upfront Hardhouse set the tune's were that new i couldn't tell u the name of any great night over all thanks to everyone who came down see ya all in 2 weeks for John Kerrigan

Cheers
Jay
Back to top Go down
https://meltdowndigital.forumotion.com

Meltdown Presents Pierce Rooney 14th feb 2009

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meltdown Digital  :: Hardhouseireland Topics :: Club Chat-
Jump to: